Incoming Freshman Admissions
Thank you for choosing to Apply to AsanSka College of Design and Technology and welcome to your application journey. Here you will find a step-by-step guide to applying and what happens after you make an application. If you have any further question, please contact our Admission team who will be happy to help you. We looking forward to receiving your application.
Applying to university is an exciting time with lots to think about. With this in mind, we have created these steps as a guide to simplify the process.
Kindly take note:
- Admissions to the 2018/2019 Academic Year is on-going and deadline is 31st July, 2018. Lectures begin in September 2018.
- Admission forms are not for sale.
- It is also important that you check that, your qualifications are accepted and your grades are in line with the entry requirements. Do not be afraid, if you have any questions contact the Admission team. We are always happy to help.
Fill and Submit form
Applications can be done in two ways:
a. Online: apply online from the website
b. Offline: Pick a form at the office or download, fill and submit the form to the Registrar.
NB: You will be notified by email within 48 hours when an application is successfully submitted.
Review & Interviews
Each application would be reviewed by the Admission team to select prospective students. This involves:
- Review of the application form and verification of additional documents
- Interviews for scholarship applicants only.
- Portfolio interview for mature students only.
Successful applicants shall be notified about their admission status when all requirements have been met.
You will receive offer package in your mail with detailed information:
- Fee Structure
- Scholarship offer (if applicable)
Take note: Conditions associated with your admission will appear in your offer letter – please review them carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Successful applicants would be required to submit a response letter by the date listed on the form.
Payment of Fees
Fees are to be paid into the school’s account:
Bank: Fidelity Bank
Account Name: AsanSka College of Design and Technology
Account Number: 1050071040412
Branch: Osu Oxford Street
Once you have accepted your offer of admission, you can start planning:
- Day of arrival
- Orientation Week
- Lectures begin