Staff Web Directory
Dr. Andrew Richard O. Addo
Addo is a jeweller by training and profession who holds a Master’s degree in Fine Art (Jewellery and Metalsmithing) and Bachelor of Arts (Hons) majoring in Metal Products Design from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Ghana. Addo’s area of specialization is in jewellery. He is currently a PhD candidate at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST). Addo has served in various positions and seeks to publish these documents soon:
1. The use of Non-metallic materials for jewellery and
2. The transformation of Household metal scrap into functional artefacts.
He is a member of Federation of Ghanaian Jewellers and Educational Committee at Revival Outreach church, Leadership School of Ministry. Addo have been part of the Preparatory committee as well as the Implementation committee that have seen ACDT come into being. He manages two Jewellery shops in Accra as well as co-manager of JILAG footwear, a private business enterprise.
- A.g HOD, Jewellery Design Department – (2017-2019)
- A.g HOD, Jewellery Design Department – (2020 to date)
- Chairman, Central Admissions Committee – (2019 to date)
The vision of the College is to become an internationally reputable centre for Design education and research.
Connect with us
P. O. Box AN 7675,
AsanSka House 648/4.
Royalt Castle Road-Kokomlemle.