1. WASSCE with credits (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects including three (3) core subjects English language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as three Elective subjects in any field of study with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
2. SSSCE with credits (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) Core subjects English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as three (3) Elective subjects in any field of study with a total aggregate of 24 or better.
3. GCE Advanced Level with credits in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had Credits (Grade 6 or better) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for Non-Science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students)
4. Mature Applicants: Applicants must be at least 25 years old and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5years old at the time of application. Applicant must pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the institution.
5. HND Holders: Applicants must have graduated with a good HND certificate (i.e at least 2nd Class Lower Division). In addition, the applicant must have acquired a 2-year post-HND qualification working experience.
6. Other qualifications include International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum note of 10/20 in each relevant subject, City and Guilds, Technician Part 3 and Advanced Technician Diploma etc., in relevant subjetcs which are equivalent to the SSSCE/ WASSCE or the GCE will be considered.
1. WASSCE Holders: Six (6) passes (A-D) in all subjects including English and Mathematics.
2. SSSCE Holders: Six (6) passes (A1-D7) in all subjects, three (3) of which should be credit passes (C6) or better.
Make it happen!
Go to Admissions Portal!