ACDT Admissions Portal
Begin your journey!
To apply to AsanSka College of Design and Technology, select an appropriate application process.
Click to begin the online Application process
Pickup Application Form
Visit us on our campus to pickup an Admission Form. Locate us in Accra near ATTC (Kokomlemle, Accra).
Call: 0540124488 or 0540124400 for further information and directions.
Get Ready to Start Your Design Life
AsanSka College of Design and Technology, welcomes students from all over the world representing diverse perspectives, experiences, skills, backgrounds, cultures who are passionate about design, ready to pursue innovation, curious about technology and ready to be self-employed. At ACDT, we are influential in sharing what we call a Designlife. It is how we think, work, and create. If you are interested in coming to ACDT after your high school, you may be eligible to apply directly to our Undergraduate Degree Program or apply for a Diploma.
Please see the Entry Requirements section below to check if your Senior high school qualification or other certifications makes you eligible for direct admission to our undergraduate degree or diploma programs.
1. WASSCE with credits (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects including three (3) core subjects English language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as three Elective subjects in any field of study with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
2. SSSCE with credits (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) Core subjects English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as three (3) Elective subjects in any field of study with a total aggregate of 24 or better.
3. GCE Advanced Level with credits in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had Credits (Grade 6 or better) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for Non-Science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students)
4. Mature Applicants: Applicants must be at least 25 years old and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5years old at the time of application. Applicant must pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the institution.
5. HND Holders: Applicants must have graduated with a good HND certificate (i.e at least 2nd Class Lower Division). In addition, the applicant must have acquired a 2-year post-HND qualification working experience.
7. Other qualifications include International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum note of 10/20 in each relevant subject, City and Guilds, Technician Part 3 and Advanced Technician Diploma etc., in relevant subjetcs which are equivalent to the SSSCE/ WASSCE or the GCE will be considered.
1. WASSCE Holders: Six (6) passes (A-D) in all subjects including English and Mathematics.
2. SSSCE Holders: Six (6) passes (A1-D7) in all subjects, three (3) of which should be credit passes (C6) or better.
How to Apply
- Pick an Application form at the office or Apply online.
- Fill forms and submit
- Await our response
- Pay fees
- Get Started
The vision of the College is to become an internationally reputable centre for Design education and research.
Connect with Us
P. O. Box AN 7675,
AsanSka House 648/4.
Royalt Castle Road-Kokomlemle.
Tel: 054 012 4488 | 054 012 4400
Setup Webmail on Mobile
AsanSka College of Design and Technology | Copyright © 2019 | All Rights Reserved