Call for applications for Ghanaian students who want to study Undergraduate Degree and Diploma programmes in ACDT
AsanSka College of Design and Technology is providing scholarships to Ghanaian student applicants who wish to study one of the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts in Jewellery Design Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Product Design and Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Jewellery Design Technology
- Diploma in Product Design
- The scholarship is opened to commencing students of ACDT, pursuing either Undergraduate degree or diploma programmes in AsanSka College of Design and Technology.
- The application is opened to Ghanaian Regular students.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply for the scholarship programme, you need to first apply for admission to study one of the programmes with AsanSka College of Design and Technology. After completing and submitting the general application, you will then proceed to download, fill and submit the scholarship form.
- Scholarship forms should be addressed to (The Scholarship Secretariat. AsanSka College of Design and Technology. P. O. Box AN 7675, Accra. Royalt Castle Road – Kokomlemle)
Click here to get started.
We will send offer letters to notify applicants if they have been successful in being awarded a scholarship. Successful recipients will find inside their Offer details the Scholarship terms and conditions, which they must read carefully before sending their acceptance letters.
The vision of the College is to become an internationally reputable centre for Design education and research.
- +233 (0)30 222 6719
- +233 (0)54 012 4400
- +233 (0)54 012 4488
Connect with us
P. O. Box AN 7675,
AsanSka House 648/4.
Royalt Castle Road-Kokomlemle.